Oma Ietje is Hiring: chef
You are responsible for the kitchen of Oma Ietje. You have feeling for the multicultural kitchen and loves soul food.
You are responsible for purchasing, food security and HACCP.
Food waste is a thorne in the side for you and you know like no one else how to prevent this.
You like to manage and train a small team.
- You have experience in various kitchens
- You have worked min. 2 years as sous chef, independently working cook
- You are available from Wednesday till Saturday (3 or 4 days)
- You are innovative, passionate and likes to try out new things
- You have proven experience as a manager
This is you:
- You are a good organiser and communicator
- You keep you head cool and know – also in rush hours – how to maintain calm in the kitchen
- You are a real teamplayer and love to share your knowledge
- You have an excellent taste and sense for smell and are creative
Do you have the experience and drive to build up a place to be proud of together with Oma Ietje? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Certifications are welcome but we don’t see them as the highest priority.
Our goal is that our employees feel at home and enjoy contributing to the success of Oma Ietje. Our team members are passionate workers. We strive to have a healthy balance of work and fun.
More about Oma Ietje
Oma Ietje is a bar-restaurant in Amsterdam Zuidoost. The colorful buildings with graffiti art where local creative entrepreneurs reside, give the district a for Amsterdam rare artistic vibe. We serve dishes inspired by comfort food from all over the world.
We strive to be a place where everybody feels welcome, where food is simmering on the stove and people enjoying our dishes and each other’s company.
From metrostation Bullewijk it takes a 50 meter walk to Oma Ietje. It is also well in reach by car. For more info on directions, go to www.omaietje.nl/en/contact
See you at Oma Ietje!